The FDNY for years has tried to control the freedom of speech of our EMTs and Paramedics, the FDNY wants to control the narrative of our profession, by means of intimidation.
Today we begin our fight for our constitutional right to speak to the press on matters of public interest and concern.
View the media coverage of our fight.
- Associated Press: EMS workers sue NYC over punishment for media interviews
- NBC4: NYC Ambulance Workers Sue Over Punishment for COVID-19 Media Interviews
- AMNY: FDNY sued by EMS workers for alleged violations of First Amendment rights
- NPR: New York City EMS Workers Allege Retaliation After Speaking About Pandemic
- Bloomberg Law: EMT, Paramedics Say NYC Punished Them for Covid-19 Speech (1)
FDNY EMS Local 2507